Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Fingerprints popping out here and there.

Again I found something curious while cleaning up. I can not recall when I wrote it, though judging by the handwriting it must have been sometime during the past 5-6 years (The trick is in the »I«s I started writing German style.)
The funny thing is that even with the best intentions and most intense efforts I can not tell whether it should serve as a piece of a journal or an extract from the novel.

I also totally dig the mysterious opening "This way, you'd look prepared."
About the underline, I underline words I prefer to substitute with better ones later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home