Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Friday, March 25, 2005

TADAAAAAA

well I'm there, I actually signed up to leave a comment but i don't think it would such a big deal trying this weblog stuff out.
i decided to start with a more common language. maybe cuz english keyboard is the easiest for me to use, even easier than that of my own language. I'm not so specifically excited about the fact, i might change my mind in the upcoming days though.
je suis la, me voila,...

1 Comments:

Blogger Pearl said...

surprise surprise, since u commented on my blog.... i came over to see ur weblog too.... Same template. Feel free to come over mine and see wat i have wrote. Sorry, i dunno german, Only plain emglish. Cheers

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home