Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

4 years

Exactly 4 years since I started writing here. It has become kind of my virtual home along these 4 years, a safe place for all which goes on in my head and in my heart. Would like to thank all who have payed me a visit these four years, wanted to sing you all one of the songs I usually whisper or sing aloud, as some of you might already know my voice while singing, as some of you might have sung with me once...

Please, do have a seat! Please, make yourself at home! Would you like something to drink? Some new year cookies maybe?

2 Comments:

Blogger yisak said...

I like it here. Blog more and more...

2:30 PM  
Blogger sumatra-guide said...

Sehr schoen...
Wann schreiben Sie Deutsch
Hulman
bataksindo@yahoo.co.id

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home