Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

blood group actions

You looked back and it
broke
the space of continuity over time.

There was no regret in your look
back
only a challenge
and I was left anxious
with the timeless broken pieces.


For you to look back the
twist
was all about your own axis
while I cut myself on the edges
of the broken space
left behind.

There was nothing backward in your
will
to look, to you
it was simply the most direct way
to seek out the future
my blood already drawing
a mapping of time
over the jagged edges of space.

You looked back and the whole
world
looked up, leaving
only me to commit the hearing
for the fracture that followed.

I bled over quotient
spaces
not trying to mend the lost continuity
not forcing to smooth out the intimacy
of my flesh with the broken pieces
to have you look back time
and indefinite time again, keen on the
pathline
that only the flow of my blood can map out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home