Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

all those promisses you can not keep

as your words were out

a sudden rush of blood and adrenalin cheered me
as your words were complete
it took no interval to see them glow on your face
as your words were done
there could nothing else in the world be created to be appreciated
as your words moved on
something hushed murmuring vague words in the distance
as your words accomplished
a sence of vacumed space draged my dreams into a blackhole
as your words were gone, all long gone
I was still dancing to our music

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

where are you from? well, you are like almost twice my age so I wont bother you.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home