Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I was

I was certainly going to take care of all that.
I was going to make it right.
I was going to see how it all would appear to be.
I was going to cherish your every move.
I was going to teach you
teach you how soft the air moves throw feather
teach you how fluent a song flows around you
teach you how bright the rain norrishes the soul
teach you how sheltered you're protected under a tree
teach you how white and neat a touch can be
I was going to take you up above the clouds
where there is no more sign of mankind
where everything is so pure
where everything is sofresh
where the wind blows so freely as never.
I was going to bring up the rightfull words.
I was going to make it all work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home