Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

What he'd never hear her say...

I have never ever had woken up with so much light. It was only me, sunlight, the song and the cool wind: 'fresh air!' I thought, smiling.
I got out of bed and had a great drink of cold fresh water. There I found him then sleeping on the sofa; he was shining as bright as can hardly be imagined. He looked so irresistibly pure and innocent and for a moment I wondered if a god could ever create an angel nearly as wonderful. 
The innocence and the fresh notion of morning brought me down to my knees in front of the sofa and there I recognized that the song was from no where but my smiling mouth. The light he was shining with was more than any angel could ever handle and I thought 'here's my private monster, coming all the way up from hell.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home