Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Monday, August 08, 2005

Harry Potter

I just finished the new book because I had to. It seems quite impossible to totally resist it. To me, it is always a flash of those good old days as we were ruling life at high school, when we read the 4 first books.
The idea of losing a teacher of such great importance simply terrified me. It's so deeply installed in my life. I could perfektly empathise. at the time being, the simple fact of not seeing my teacher regularly having chats on every possible subject bothers me let alone opening my eyes one day facing the fact that i'd never have my teacher again... unbearable. It did really frighten me; though not the story, just thinking of the case...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home