Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm all out of lies

I thought I could walk pass by it
I thought I could deny
I thought I could fancy me everything
othar than it was
I thought I still had a way
to walk away from it
from you
from us
from all we meant together
from the dreams

from this magic bound

I though to be just between the two of us
and it was like a magnetic field
between us the strongest
and yet affecting the whole world around us

but now
after having tried a million times
"I'm all out of lies,
it's too late to say goodbye."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Einhornin
Hi.I read sometimes your blog.
you are perfect!but you are just a little sad,way?
I'm admire you.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marvellous!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

thank you everyone. it feels good to be read.
dear javho, i do not know if sad or not, but my life was meant to be hard from the start. i can not complain much, cuz then I was blessed with what a worrier may need. i am living away from the people I loved and i trusted, people who saw nothing wrong in being different.and we are looked at mostly as "freaks".

arnold thank you, i'll surely read it every now and then.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home