Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

birthday

I have not had a remarkable birth, no matter how normal. I awas born a few weeks sooner than I was supposed to and after having kept my mom up all night, finally 4 o'clock in the morning of a weekend. I had problem coming up- guess I have been resistant from the very beginning- so the doctor had to force me out which left a trace on my face.
Having taken it after my parents, I started to resist all which did not seem to either interest or convince me. That started from the very first hours of my life when I refused to drink milk. It was shortly after my birth that I found out I was born during a war which did not leave me the best dreams as I went to sleep.
The war ended shortly before I started school, and by that time I was mature enough to know there was something wrong with my family, mature enough to understand how almost all I liked was forbidden and mature enough to feel my parents' fear.
I learned to say no, I learned to stay true to myself. It was painful, but I learned it from my parents.
Today, as I am about to turn 22, I think back at my birth which makes me think about my death so automatically.
Please don't burry me in a cemetry, the best would be in a desert, in the mountains or in a forest. If it is really impossible, please burry me in a very small village. Do not wear black, this a colour I wear only whenthere's no other choice, but I love blue and I love to dress in white, dark blue and red.
Please, any one who can play any musical instrument, please play most joyful music to me and dance. Let my teacher or anyone who can do it well play my flute. No religious ceremony, please do leave me in total control of my believes. Get together, dance, drink and play music, the best would be somewhere in the wild with huge trees. Burn my body if possible, so that I can go back to nature sooner, I would not like to have to wait years to decay. And please plant me a tree.
Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never allow to talk in this way .You never allow to order me what to do & my dear God son you never allow to pass this way before I have a chance to see if it's a good place for you or not ;)
so,just open the window .Enjoy the sunshine & let other wars come through.I'm sure you're ready to face them.
I'm proud of you my dear God son & whish you a
happy birthday!!!
Padrino

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home