Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Monday, June 11, 2007

Far Far Away


Sitting here on one of the banks just like every other normal student in college I fall deep down in my own thoughts. I suddenly can not remember any more what might have happened and hw I was brought to where I am sitting right now. For a while I do not really remember what brought me here so far away from home.
But then suddenly home appears even further to me. It’s not the distance or feeling homesick or anything of the kind, it’s the general idea of a placed possibly called home which seems so far from me and my life, that I can not believe to have a home; further more, for a moment I can’t take that there might be such thing anywhere in this world.
Then I recall the memories I have of home, they all seem just too far from me. I recall my family, what seems just further. I try to picture friends, streets, life, studying, music, dance, flight and every bit of any language I’ve ever known; but that’s all just too far away.
Everything new I want to remember makes the general image look even further and more unbelievable than before.
In a lousy attempt I try to recall me, which suddenly appears such an indescribably far vision of a world which can not even exist in one’s fantasy. Yes, I do also appear as far as everything else and maybe even worse.
I seem unreal, my life seems unreal, all the places I have ever been to seem unreal, the voices and the songs I used to listen to everyday seem unreal, colors seem unreal, cloths are unreal, you seem unreal and far as well as everything else; my hands, your hand, my smile, your smile, all we ever did is as far as it gets. I can not figure anything out any more.
Then suddenly, like a radio station turned up I hear the professor’s voice. Strangely I recognize what he’s talking about. He somehow brings me back to the moment, to a place of which I am no more sure but yet I can realize what I am about to be doing in this cozy little weird looking room, which for the next moments becomes the only reality of my life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wellcome to the club of homelesses, those not sleeping in the street but having no home, bring there but having no place in the world. You gonna get used to the thought of being homeless to the thought that family is something you have had so long ago that you can merely remember anything. Someday you gonna get used to it, you won't forget how it feels "to be" ,it's gonna be a pain everytime you think, but you gonna get used to it, or you just gonna give up! But I tell you what, there's nothing to give up. This is the cold reality of being you and me .The cold reality of the where and the when you are.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

don't make a mistake. it was just a moment. I still have everything I have ever been.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home