Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Gary Schwarzinger

So my body did discover a new trick: dhaiaria! (I sure have misspelling there, I meant German: Durchfall)
Which means, great loss of body moisture and minerals, which means, you have to start drinking or you will soon be dead meat.
I have exactly no idea how my body got to manage it, I mean, it has been digesting the same thing over the last 5 days, how come it is suddenly differently digested? Now I am betrayed by my own body; or maybe - as someone who always wants to believe there is still something to fight for - just maybe this good old machie is trying to send me messages.
In my most desprate hours, when I can do nothing but to think up thousand new beginings I remember her last words at my door "nur bischen Geduld".
The words light me up from inside, although I know she could have already forgotten, or could simply deny these words, but yet her last words to me have been her asking for my patience.
Is this all for she doubted if I could remain patient when she needs me to be, and she's just keeping away from me for the while to make sure my impatience will not destroy everything? Please my dearest, please just let me know if this is the case. For I will keep patient, I will wait while you need me to wait, I will wait for you with greatest joy, the joy that we will eventually be reunited again, that no wall shall seperate us.
I remember her, in the deem light of her night lamp, as we were - our bodies and souls - as close as can be, when she reapeated "best friends, come what may"; and that was not the only time she said it, could she break her vows just like that? Has her world turned so much around, that there is no more space for honesty and fidelity?
"Best friends, come what may" we said our vows toomany times. With a quick glance at all what we have gone through, anyone would realize how vast and variant this "come what may" could be. We have already stood lots of which could only be defined by "come what may"; shall my patience be a part of "come what may" so be it.
"Ich schenke dir das bischen Geduld meine Liebste, auch wenn es gleichzeitig mein Leiden bedeuten soll; ich schenke dir alle Geduld, wenn ich nur wüsste, dass wir bei einander bleiben, egal was."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home