Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Honored to be a friend of ...

This is from someone I am proud to call a friend. Tempting even for someone like me who is not much into horror, I can only recommand:




It would be far too cheeky you me to write a poetic plug

About PS Gifford having out a new anthology book

So I shall not mention it now can easily be brought

On Amazon.com, under horror-yes perish the thought!

I won’t even mention it’s getting rave reviews-

As this group’s hospitality I’d hate to abuse.

So this poem I will now bring to an abrupt end,

Without any mention of the Imaginary Friend….



http://www.amazon. com/Curious- Accounts- Imaginary- Friend/dp/ 1897442025

PSGifford
__._,_.___

1 Comments:

Blogger PSGifford said...

I am honoured to know you also! Thanks for the support...

Paul

www.psgifford.com

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home