Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Friday, May 15, 2009

Gary: My First Year

Did I truely believe she had come all the way from the sky just to fall on me?
I guess it was what I mostly wanted to believe anyway.
I wanted to be greater than Jupiter, standing next to her in Person
I wanted to get as high as possible
I just felt the urge in me to give her all I had
and maybe, just maybe, some of what I even did not have.

I remember the first glance on the day we finaly got to meet,
which made me buy my knife the day after.

I felt like a god back then holding my knife
with the resolve
that it was goanna be the only thing worthy of taking her life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very deep, dark poem, Gary..I like it..

Stay safe,
Faye

8:12 PM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

I'm glad you did, dear Faye. It is about the first year Gary had met his future wife. He was still a teenager back then. On the day I wrote it, I felt so much like Gary I had to write this. :)

And thank you, I am safe here in Berlin. But about my family and friends back home... I wonder.

Greetings,
Gary

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home