Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lunar Tears

Once I used to listen to the magnificiant stories the moon told when the sun was shining its brightest
Yet I never believed them
I just used to listen like a true friend, trying to console
I never realized what the moon wanted to say
I listened to the legends it told
I listened to every word,
I even listend to the hymne and the songs the moon used to sing to me everytime it saw the unbelieving look in my eyes
So the moon went on telling its stories for years
And I listened with a gentle smile
I heard sayings of battelfields and fights
I heard of wounds, of losts, of cries of men who seemed to never fail,
I heard of pain, of grief, of the moments they believed to have to give in
I heard of persistence, of the torments and I finally heard of their battel scars
And so the moon sang the most significant songs in grief and also praising hope
I felt its pain cut through my very own skin, cutting through flesh and bone
And yet I assumed them all to be stories
Until one day, the moon finished its one last tale with a word,
One single word, which happened to be my name
There and then, for the first time I saw the sword I was holding in my hand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home