Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Guilty!


Witness to the birth of your hands,
As you picked up your first pencil with tiny fingers;
Your eyes came into life
With your first dreams;
But your unforgivable sin was 
the rush of blood through your veins,
After you first sipped on a wine of purest red.
The growing love in your now beating heart
was what has been petrifying them to such insanity
all along.

1 Comments:

Blogger Einhornin said...

Today he was fortunately released from Evin prison along with about 30 others... and also another friend of mine. We had a hard time, having no news of them and not even knowing where they were detained, if they were being tortured, if they were still alive, etc.
I hope that one day all political prisoners of the world are released. I hope to be able to fly back home visiting my family and my friends again, I have so much hope and so many dreams in this head of mine...

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home