Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Claiming Them Back

And they all left me,
Blown away by the wrath of a summer breeze,
My finest and dearest of people;
Their tears dripping down my cheeks,
Their smile shining on my lips.

Remember their hopes of salvation,
Their thoughts of a consecration,
Their dreams of redemption,
Their wishes for a blessing!

The winter chill cools down my open wounds
bleeding their blood;
a most brilliant and majestic red,
As my lonesome footprints on the snow testify for this butchery;
Of how unthankful gods slaughter their loyal and faithful believers,
Blinded at their deceptive treachery.

The battle drums still rumble their sincere hopes and dreams in my head;
Withered at the hands of their gods.
The horns still echo their last farewell
And the disappointment at their last breath projecting in their eyes;
The desperation of having given their all
To a void and vain nothing.


3 Comments:

Blogger Einhornin said...

The best 'explanation' of why and how I finally am expressing my rage and loathing:
"This hate inside me
It is constantly growing
Years of hollow lies
Made Pagan hatred rise

They came with their troops
Destroying land and roots
Abominations under the sun
They and their poisoned truth"

Words by the one and only Sami Hinkka

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Nanox said...

The last phrase touches me the most.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home