Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Extract #1

- You are a funny guy.
- So, funny you say; that’s new.
- Well it’s not like you are making jokes all the time.
- Guess I don’t.
- No, it’s really different… you do not make jokes all the time, do not pull pranks, do not say funny stuff or… well just…
- I do not seem all that fun.
- Just being around you… lifts up the spirit, makes taking things easier.
- Does it?
- I can tell for sure it does.
- Shall I consider that a compliment?
- I… don’t really know. Just needed to make sure you knew I get the energy you are sending off.
- Well “thanks” in that case; for letting me know.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A compliment which for sure is able to make bright a darken night.

p.s.:http://barefootnavigator.blogspot.com/2010/01/575-on-wednesday_13.html

2:39 AM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

Glad you liked it. ^_^
I was thinking of someone the other day and had to right this part about him from a longer story here. :D

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I dream the post should prepare more info then it has.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

I really can't decide if you're spaming here or not!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home