Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Darksky

It took decades before I finally learned to listen to the silent of the night;
All the unspoken wisdom of universes crawling over the velvet black upon me.
Only at the darkness of the nightsky my eyes finally captured the dim light of the faraway shooting star;
leaving a brightest thin red line behind,
just as the star was burning out in front of my now shimmering eyes.
Even when the star had died away, the trail still remained on the intact black for an instant,
like a pathway to all my long forgotten dreams.
for my heart to bear no more doubt;
In the silence of a pure darkness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanox said...

Humankind is mostly so afraid of Darkness, that he forgets to treasure it the way it deserves it.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home