Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Mirror


A quick glance in the mirror and I knew I looked extraordinarily beautiful today. I wonder if it has anything to do with the dreams I had last night. I dreamt of some men I have had before, of some I wanted to have and of a man I will never have. I still wonder if such dreams make a woman appear so shining and pretty. Maybe it were not the dreams I had at night, but rather the dreams that I have, the dreams I always bear in my head and in my chest, the whole world I always keep dreaming of, maybe I have been allowed inside and came back here, and traces were left on my face or maybe on my reflection in the mirror, or even on my eyes, over my gaze upon the fragments of light leaving the glass surface in such a rush just to reach my dark eyes in time.

I definitely looked beautiful this morning. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home