Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lost

I don't know who you are but I know very well that look of yours. I have lived with it longer than anyone can imagine. Peculiar, all what a mere human heart can achieve in the chaos of their cities. 
I fail to see the distance, I fail to see the barriers, I fail to see the borders and I fail to comprehend that at this point, my best move will be to give up. Something in my hands pushes me forward, thrives me towards a most dangerous desire, which I have never known before. Something in my hands is getting stronger than all which hold my legs back from moving. When the time comes, should the hindrance not give in, I am afraid the only option would be to leave these legs behind. What would keep me going? I can not know yet. But I have put all my faith in my hands and when the time finally comes, I believe the answer would be of least importance...
I don't know what you are, but something within me can not help but to think it knows very well every bit of your existence, every ounce of your being. Something deep within me, where I can not reach, keeps clinging to an unhealthy urge. 
Something on back weights heavy these days, much too heavy than any burden to be carried. When the day finally comes, only then I can make sure whether or not my suspicion has been right; that is, if I have been growing wings all this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home