Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some piece of News

During the past week I started a new novel in about 10 years and so it might prevent me from posting here as often as I desire, esp. with the exams coming up and my new part time at the AIP

As a treat and maybe some compensation ;), here are my first words:
"One moment there were various sorts of nasty feelings sucking all her insides into a burning void and the next she realized a physical pain unlike any she might have known before. Her body was definitely receiving whole new signals or at least had developed a new system of interpretation; a crazy roller coaster ride for her nervous system and definitely not the exciting livelihood kind, but the throwing up, ending up in the emergency room somewhere in an unpleasant clinic type."

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home