Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Off Limits

Such sin it was, every bit my lips tasted
Eternally forbidden to know the joys
And yet so eager to feel every ounce of the notion
I hungered for it so much
That I could even taste it through my lips
Long before my tongue finally came in touch with it
It was not pleasure, I was craving for it
As if my life... no, my existence depended on it
Sin or crime, blasphemy or simply rudeness, 
I know no more, I care no more
For I carry the sense with me now
I have felt them, kissed and tasted them
I have not sipped but drank them whole
I crossed borders that were not to be approached by mortals
For mortal I am indeed, of my own choice
That the "narrow and brutal path" may never scare me
And so I took it all on me

And my punishment, for merrily dreaming
That I shall not forget 
And above all not forget
That I can never have what I tasted, what I touched so dearly...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

impressive. forces to be read more than twice. throwing one deep into thoughts. thank you.

daily athens

2:11 AM  
Blogger Stone Natural Stone said...

Thank you for sharing deep thoughts.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

Every dream demands a price, even those not to be fulfilled; take it from this 'little dreamer'. ^^

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home