Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Under the Lunar Spell

Did I forget the cries of the night? ...Because the enchantments of the moon were too strong for my will to resist? 
I surely did let it take me away, i just closed my eyes and gave in. You of all people should have known that I was never made to resist the moon, once the silvery light fell upon me. After all, you were the one going on about the essence I was born into, something about my element coming from the moon... that might say pretty much of me in the moonlight. You made it all sound so natural, so I guess you were probably expecting this to happen sooner or later.

What bothers me, is that I do not know weather or not I heard those cries rising up to the heavens in the moonlit night at all. I can not recall anything but the pure light filling up my insatiable eyes as well as my hungry heart. I watched the skies whirling around me and heard the winds chanting to the dancing flames, as I stood there enchanted, overwhelmed by a feeling of pure awe.


p.s. I might add something to this later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home