Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Keep holding me in your Hands...

My mind goes blank
and I forget the taste of the bread I have just eaten,
I forget the bitterness of the sweet wine I drank,
I forget the earth you brought with you all the way;
carrying in the palm of your both hands.
Yet my tears of all these years keep falling down,
drop by drop they quench the earth.
Growth is inevitable, as long as we are still here,
as long as you long for being here,
in front of me, having crossed land and time.
I might have forgotten all,
but still I see the new life blooming in the palm of your hands;
I see and I realize,
I realize your new scars, the new wrinkles on your beloved face,
and I most definitely remember your dashing smile;
the warmth of which my eyes are missing, looking at your face now.
I will always remember, as long as you long for me;
it is the longing, the pain of separation and the love
which will feed the tiny leaves,
growing to be the strongest tree.
It will be our forest, as long as you are still here
as long as my tears still fall into your hands.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an honour to love and life.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

Maybe because I have always lived my life with a great deal of love...

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home