Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

People in your Life


There are those people who would step into your life at one point or another, whether you mark their first step as being exceptional or not, and then they start stepping deeper and deeper inside. They leave very clear footprints and sometimes it is out of the question to track where they are headed.
And then it comes, the time when you realize that they already too deeply entangled with your life, that they have gone so far already that there is no longer a way out in their sight, looking from where they stand in your life.
It is then you are overcome by the warm and joyful trace of their presence, their simply being there; and it is also then you finally get to taste the fear you have been avoiding, simply for you would know very well that from now on their only way out of your life would include them ripping it all apart, maybe even into a zillion pieces.
  
p.s. This was originally meant to be a joyful Ode to those who have come so far into my life!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what impressive ode to friendship that is. please have a good month ahead.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

A joyous and friendly May to you, too. :)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Mar Jamie said...

I interpreted it as way more than friendship. This can overlap into romantic relationships that start out as friendships. I too have witnessed such people creep into my life. Then I ask myself, how the hell did this relationship (not necessarily romantic) begin?

4:01 AM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

Actually it was meant for friendships as well as any other form of relationship between people. It came to be when I was suddenly reminded of the people who left my life and those who became a part of it for the past years, ever since I left my birthplace.
I came here all on my own and had some nasty goodbyes - which had nothing to do with the distance - and yet found wonderful people with whom I live now in one way or another. Even though the pain of those who tore my life in order to get out of it will never go away, I am more than happy, realizing how these other people have come so far. And I am trying to go rather with the happiness than the fear of losing them.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Mar Jamie said...

it may sound cheesy, but I think the best way to go in life is to be optimistic. Optimism is intensely influential in results and the way you execute your actions and decisions.

3:28 AM  
Blogger sagar3812 said...

Hi
Hello

4:12 PM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

Jamie I do not know if it cheesy but it is not that efficient, it is too unrealistic to me.
Having hope is different from optimism. Hope says that I know things might have a very slight chance but I am going to go for it. I know sometimes it will suck and I will be hurt over and over again but I am going to make it worth while with making good things happen as well. Hope says that I know the world is filled with assholes but I am going to look for people who would bring new bright colours into my life; so I'll be keeping my eyes - but also my heart - open, in order to tell them apart.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Inspiron said...

So true.....

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home