Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

electron

I was you electron,
for everything positive in you, I was the negaive. Ilacked in all you posessed. You were alwaysenormousely more remarkable than me. You wereconsidered stable; when it came to counting onsomeone, you were picked up with no doubt.Everything was concentreted around you. You took allthe energy to attrackt even those who were everybit aspositive as you.
I had been a free electron,

before I got close to you. I had no intention to stop.I was about to pace through the universe, but then yougot to me. I HAD to pay attention, I HAD to forgetabout the universe. I was attrackted like no othertime before. I tried to keep the highest speed, but itwas impossible to let go.
I was your valance electron,

I tried to keep the distance, I did my best; but thenI opened my eyes and saw I was just circling youinstead of really moving away. I didn't want to comecloser anyway, I was equally frightened as amazed. Iwas forever waiting for you to get out of you centralposition.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this blog. You have a good imagination and that will bode well with you as you progress down the writing highway.

Ron

4:32 AM  
Blogger MysteryKnitter said...

I like the text. It pleases me. It...it speaks about electrons all right, but...I think it has nothing to do with electricity. The key word is love, am I right? And that electron thing is just a figurative issue or something.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary ,I like your blog and your poetry is great.Keep writing and I`ll keep reading.......Faye

6:07 AM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

well you know, it came to me during an elektronics course, so...

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home