Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

and I walk alone

I started with a deep breath and
since it was cold
the single breath happened to burn my already hurt lungs
I didn't want to begin in a rush
so small, longlasting well destined steps followd
the still effective breath
the more I walked
The greater amount of energy uploaded to my muscles
and I gained speed
now it was wider, further destined steps,
decending firmly on the ground
and leaving it even with greater tenderness
feeling the wind in my hair
my bouncing muscles up and down
I mentioned I was running
I was too close to flying
with the exception that I could not pass
to the other side of the vally
as I jumped over it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home