Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

There's just too much that time can not earase

I see your face there smiling at me
then it starts to alter as if to perform
every notion,
every grimace
ever on your face.
then you start laughing,

you burst into tears

you sit down
you jump up and run
till you just go on walking
you even attempt to dance

I see you drinking water
you bend down to take notes on my book
you secretly read your story book under the desk
you try to fix your walkman
you search for the batteries in the bulky backpack of yours


to stand so many memories all at a time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those good old days that we were usefull...

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home