Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

nobody's home

It is still hard to admit that I never felt like I did really belong here
I simply never fit in
It did not last long
Till I found out that I had to move
that I had to leave
that I had to hit the roads
So I did not expect to fit in, to rest in wide opened arms
I was so sure that somewhere
somebody
somehow should be waiting for me
where I am finally supposed to feel like home
Till the day I found myself hitting the road
finally
suddenly
I was no more a freak
no more feared
no more isolated
Should I have made myself at home there?
I do not know till this very day
But then there I was
Thinking of all I had left behind
And when I was finally back to my parents
I found them wandering around
Looking for somewhere they could fit in
And I suddenly realize how they have been doing the same eversince I remember
Some people in the world are just not supposed to fit it
They're not supposed to be like all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home