Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

troubled

I have no idea, who you might be,
I never questioned it;
I don't even remember if I have ever been eager to know,
if it ever mattered.
I don't know why you have chosen me,
what I might be capable of, which others can't;
I have never worked anything great out,
I have never stood out,
I never received any important or famous awards.
The only time my name appeared on the paper
was when I passed the university entrance exam,
I am not even acquainted with anyone famous,
I have no links to any important person.
Those who know me, all know me in person
or have heard my mother talking about me.
I am not even reading the newspaper these days,
not even listening to the news,
I am just trying to satisfy myself with my books;
so now I don't have a clue what you could be searching for,
what you are expecting from me,
for I am still keen enough to have paid attention to your remarkably demanding look.

Do I have to make you leave me my life,
just like all others before you?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An interesting Blog

10:43 PM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

I wish you left me at least your name, or your link!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home