Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

tierisch wild

I am changing to me
to the wild black unicorn I am
I know what I want to write
but the word escape from me the moment I seem to have captured them
I have this great longing for my flute
and I hear the melodies all the time in my head
but then as I grab my sweet silver flute
I have no more breath to play
I want to run for hours
but my knees fail me in the very first meters
I want to dance
but I do not know the curves
I need to cry,
but as usual I fail to have any tears in my eyes
maybe this human body is just too week for a unicorn
maybe I just need Merlin the greatest wizard ever to undo this curse
or a good teacher to show me how to do it by myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home