Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Winds of Change


something changed in you
I saw it
I heard it coming
I felt it all over my skin
I watched
I listened
I stayed
maybe as the only witness
maybe as someone who had personal interests
maybe for I was too close to miss it
maybe for I was in the right place at the right time
maybe for I was addressed by it
maybe the change does is not even to exist as long as others are concerned
maybe no one else ever knew what was there before the change
or what will be there after the change
maybe you do not even want to mention it
maybe you'd rather it never happened
maybe it means the world to you
maybe you have been expecting it already since long
maybe you would have given anything to bring it up sooner
butI know you wanted me to see it
I know you knew I'd be there
by your side
counting your heartbeats
feeling your breath on my cheeks
you'd never speak a wordf
or you don't want to deny it to mewe both know too well
. . .
something changed in you

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have changed too darling!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

It is not supposed to be bad, I am proud to have seen the change.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home