Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

selfness

It has never been so important to be me
never more necessary
never more foundamental
never ever
I have never wanted it so bad
never paid such great attention to it
never craved it like this
never ever
For the first time I feel loved
for what I am
as well as abondonned
for what I want
Please just let me free
let me breethe the morning breeze
let me look with my own eyes
let me pace this old earth on my own feet
I don't want to give up
I don't want to look like your masks
I don't want to whistle your rhymes
I don't want to live like you model
I will take up the pain
I will look foreward to the suffering
I will welcome the injuries
I will laugh at the grief
Just leave the rest of me to me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good,Ida..

Faye

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hört sich professionel an. es gefällt mir! vielleicht braucht es ein kleines editorial um perfekt zu werden aber da bin ich mir nicht sicher

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

نه من دبستان جمشيد جم نميرفتم!

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

اول این که کی هستی؟
دوم این که چرا این قدر زود (در چنین سن پایینی ) از تغییر دادن ناامید شدی؟
سوم این که .... (بقیه اش باشه برای بعد از این که خودت رو معرفی کردی....)
چشمه

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home