Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Unnamed Impressions


A blast;
and two eyes trying to take in as much surprise 
as a pair of eyes ever can.
Did I swear to find back your happiness? 
For there is so little I can remember. 
I recall however, 
your mad attempts to venture 
what was long diverted. 
You were drowning in your own rage 
and my eyes could not but to stare in amazement. 
Up to the very moment – I swear – 
I did not even know that I could startle. 
It was the most silent storm I ever heard approach.
I never realized the scent of blood, 
of freshly spilled congealing blood, 
to be so distinct in the blowing wind; 
not up to that very moment. 
It felt as if someone was challenging
my senses. 
I saw things I did not realize anymore, 
I heard what I never wanted to hear, 
I felt notions far beyond my imagination. 
Maybe this was weakness, desperation 
or could have been pain. 
It burnt its way 
deep down inside me, 
a trail
not to be wiped off my existence. 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home