Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Silent Scream

Though I am not supposed to tell
I still have seen the longing in their eyes,
The hunger in their minds,
The passion, which keeps their cold hearts beating.
I know the taste of their fear,
I have smelled the agony weighing on their shoulders,
And the void of their losses in their chests I have heard.

One step, it is one single step you have to take;
And then reach out your hand,
stretch your arm as far as you can
And sing a bitter sweet song.
Before you know it, a hand will take yours,
a warm hand with invincible hope and immortal love in its palm;
An enchanting voice would start singing your song
And the pain would no longer be only yours to bear.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for this hopeful noise. may time and life treat you always kind.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

You are welcome dear Robert and thank you for your presence here. :)

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home