Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Temptation

It should be sweet, even though to me, it tastes bitter like strong coffee and dark chocolate.
They say it should feel fair and delicate and to me it smells rough like old cheese on a slice of heavy black bread.
But nevertheless it must be inviting like a blooming white Marguerite with dashing white petals reaching towards the burning sun.
I has to feel right like swimming in crystal clear water of a peaceful lake on a midsummer day.
It should of course feel natural as well, like a piece of music taking over your mind, like the urge to dance taking over your body.
And it has to be – above all – fulfilling, satisfying, like the first sip of good, old, and brute wine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a dream. lived once, all one can ask for.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

I imagine you must have been very lucky, then. ^^

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home