Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Monday, June 11, 2012

Wise man came and told him to follow the stars.

-->

There are times, when one wants to be alone and there are times when ones does not want to be left on their own;
times when people would even almost lock themselves up, in order to avoid others
and times when they would give almost anything to have someone by their side, someone who might just sit there and mind themselves.
I have been alone most of the times I wanted solitude
and I have been alone most of the times I did not want to.
Makes me wonder if it is only me or if the human world is a lonely one. 


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the world.


Thoughtful mean to measure time and life indeed.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

I don't know if it is sad or rather ironic that humans made such a lonely world eventhough there are so many of them.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home