Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

to think that freedom has a room, which belongs to me

Lonesome,
of which I have never thought as a word,
to be witten anywhere in my biography.
No, I do not yet.
I still do believe in you and me,
no matter how far from eachother,
regardless of the world,
come what may.
Yet there is not a day that goes by,
for me not to think why the world is meant
to be so cramped,
not to have some little space for both of us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes all what you need is to believe and not to give up as the world's so poor and small needing to be thought what freedom is!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

it's just part of the song: Richard Marx - one man.
u know I am used to using songs for titels every now and then

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home