Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chronicles of Courage IX


You look at me and sinking in them
I see how the look in your eyes diverges further from me
Whilst you are still in front of me
I feel the turning of your shoulders
As your presence tends to leave my side
My eyes seek desperately your hands
For the longing in my cold hands penetrates through my arms
Yet yours find a way into your pockets and hide themselves there
A smile, which is no longer on your lipps
A voice, which doesn't say anything to me anymore
It drags my soul deep into the void
The emptiness that your presence suddenly leaves here.

1 Comments:

Blogger robert said...

Many times it is 'emptyness' which makes things useful, such as a glass, a door for example.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home