Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Turn Around*

It was the absolute reign of silence, which started singing at your doorstep
The moment my voice was banned from your memories
Frost was suddenly a curse, cast upon every warm drop of blood
Flowing inside beating hearts
No more the refreshing chilly breeze to cool down the wounds


Spring was a dream of melting white snow, of refilled streams and of growth
Summer was the distant thought of fertility
Fall seemed more like a legend of fulfillment and blessing
And winter was nothing more than tales of tranquility
For your silence had casted all the seasons away
Leaving the eternal void out of every sentiment and perception


Bound to linger at your door, I wait here
For you to stop dreaming of yourself, to awaken
And to start living you instead.

______________________________________________
* Could also be considered as some 'Chronicles of Courage XII', but not necessarily.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may indeed take time to see what beautiful things may be hiden beneath the white of snow, but spring will arrive for sure.

Being 'home' for three days it was this silence that kept me awake half the night, way too beautiful not to listen to - afterwards I woke up not having an idea when I fel asleep.

A wonderful week for you.

12:49 AM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

Oh, I have no rush for spring, for the moment I am fully enjoying my autumn. ^^ I love the whole circle together, I love this 'wheel of the year'.

That kind of silence is indeed one of the most beautiful songs, a duet of night and nature. I envy you and also wish you a wonderful week of joyful nights. :)

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home