Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Monday, November 09, 2009

Secrets of the Night


My heart plays tricks on me
Evil tricks to overcome my hasty mind
A mind believing to have overcome the heart
A heart stronger than the mind could ever believe

My heart plays all the tricks on me,
I have feared while trying to predict every micro feeling
So I completed my system of all equations
Every dependency and independency taken into account
Every curve and every line put in the right order
Every coefficient and quotient calculated
And every slope already balanced

And yet, my heart plays tricks on me
In the night, when the lights go out
When the equations are no more seen
When my calculations fall to hands of fatigue
My heart starts pulling the strings
And I fall hopelessly


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fragt der Verstand das Herz:" Ist es das wert?" -
"Nein, aber es tut gut!"

12:54 PM  
Blogger Einhornin said...

:)
Glad, that you see it the same way!
Es tut zwar ein wenig weh, aber gut auf jeden Fall! ;)

Ich wollte dich immer fragen, was du unterrichtest, mal aus Neugierde.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Hamburg WirtschaftsIngenieur studiert, nach Athen gespült, verbringe ich sieben Tage die Woche, meinen Schülern, zwischen 10 und 32 Jahren, Deutsch als Fremdsprache beizubringen und sie auf Prüfungen im GoetheInstitut vorzubereiten.
Was dazwischen so alles passiert, versuche ich auf meinen Seiten zu verstehen.
____________________
http://tagein-tagaus-athen.blogspot.com/

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home