Einhorn

Like every other story teller, I just fail to ignore the call of untold stories, so I narrate...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

An Instant a Day


I wonder since when did people stop looking at each other
Everyday, in their cities, on their streets
They look at the empty seats in the train
Look at the queues in the mall
Stare at their cell phone displays
They see the headlines of the papers
Look for the best cafés
They watch their favorite actors on the screen
Look up private matters in magazines
Look at the cars accelerating on the highway
Go through with their bills at the supermarket
And it makes me wonder
I wonder
Just if they took a brief moment
To look at the pair of eyes
From beneath which the other one in front of them sees the world
What miracles would come to pass



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brilliant

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home